Breathing safely in a hazardous environment requires crucial training and protective equipment. Participants in this Respiratory Protection Training, will learn atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) and the key elements required by WorkSafeBC for respiratory protective training.
The Respiratory Protection Training takes approximately 75 minutes to complete.
Participants who successfully pass the Respirator Protection Training will earn a certificate of completion which they can print out or download for their records.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory safety hazards
- Why a medical evaluation may be necessary
- How to evaluate a respirator seal for fit
- Proper maintenance procedures
- How to store your mask
Certificate of Completion
Participants who successfully pass the Respiratory Protection Course will earn a certificate of completion which they can print out or download for their records.
When do employees need respiratory protection?
- When employees must work in environments with insufficient oxygen or where harmful dusts, fogs, smokes, mists, fumes, gases, vapors, or sprays are present, they need respirators.
- Whenever engineering and work practice control measures are not adequate to prevent atmospheric contamination at the worksite.
LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN THE TRAFFIC INDUSTRY?
Triumph Traffic is Hiring!
Apply Today With Our Online Form